Thursday, June 20, 2019

The Casio SA-10 from which a large amount of the instrumentation on "The Gods Must be Douchebags" was spewed forth (with added effects in several places, of course).
   It's now defunct as a newly-purchased adapter failed to bring it back to life.
   After an unsuccessful attempt to import  the only affordable replacement model from the Netherlands via Ebay, I've decided -after viewing a few YouTube videos- that I might enjoy using it to hone/practice my basically non-existent soldering skills, and begin my first foray into circuit bending. The results could be pretty cool. But more than likely, I'll just end up making a fucking mess.
    Paging Dr. Frankenstein.....

2 comments:

  1. I have done some circuit bending, but have concluded in my own mind that it's not worth the trouble.

    ReplyDelete

                         Soylent Ramen releases on                      Industrial Sustenance/Broke_Fi Recordings       IND_000  Bank of Sod...

The Broke_Fi Studio