Saturday, March 27, 2021

     It was time to upload another one of these original session tapes from the early 00's. The original version was actually recorded onto the Porta02. I actually played the bass part (on a bass that is long gone-I believe it was a Fender, if my memory is correct.) ran thru the Grunge box just like the synth riff on newer version. I'm pretty sure I overdid it on the Arnold Murray samples, but the man was just a goldmine of material.

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3EQXq0cv3Y&t=8s


2 comments:

  1. I cannot comment on everything, but just let me say keep up the good work. Now I want to push some of my stuff out as well. Will I do it??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Fez. This shit will be available thru my Etsy shop at some point in the future (on Red Bubble as well). Also certain selections are available to stream on my ReverbNation page:
      https://www.reverbnation.com/soylentramen?profile_view_source=header_icon_nav

      Delete

                         Soylent Ramen releases on                      Industrial Sustenance/Broke_Fi Recordings       IND_000  Bank of Sod...

The Broke_Fi Studio