Wednesday, August 21, 2019

    As Dell Almighty daily becomes more unable to contribute, Recording Studio Pro (32-track capable) has been doing most of my sequencing, and is suiting my current needs quite well.
    It appears I'm finally over whatever sickness had me out of commission and I hope to begin my circuit soldering project on the SA-10 as soon as a few items are moved around so the experiment won't grossly impede the main recording projects that are the focus of the studio.
    Hoping for the resolution of venue issues that have arisen, work on the fine-tuning of my set in particular continues. Whether or not any kind of multimedia and/or performance collaboration accompanies it, I'll leave up to other parties for the moment. Sounds will be provided by Soylent, at least. Of that you can be sure.
                    Stay tuned.
                          Follow on the Social Media
                             Nighty night

No comments:

Post a Comment

                         Soylent Ramen releases on                      Industrial Sustenance/Broke_Fi Recordings       IND_000  Bank of Sod...

The Broke_Fi Studio