Monday, July 22, 2019

Just passed 1,000 total views on the YouTube channel. I was routing Reason  and Cool Edit Pro sequences from the Dell to my main PC but that setup has quite a few flaws and really won't carry a 45-60 minute set so I'm playing with a few really threadbare (read: free) sequencers and apps to try and string the tracks together in some kind of cohesive order, as well as add a few surprises to the mixes without destroying the novelty of the originals. The progression is slow, but I think I'll be able to get something un-listenable put together soon.
                                     Love and hugs,
                                              Soyl

No comments:

Post a Comment

                         Soylent Ramen releases on                      Industrial Sustenance/Broke_Fi Recordings       IND_000  Bank of Sod...

The Broke_Fi Studio