Wednesday, December 25, 2019

The vocals on this consist largely of material culled from a mountain of cassettes from the Mushroom Concern sessions with a few new additions to make a somewhat cohesive ,...well I dunno if "song" would be the right label to put on it (hell, I'm not even 100% comfortable even describing it as cohesive, now that I think about it), but I'm certainly pleased with the overall results- despite the fact that I had to spend a more-than-desired amount of time working around the limitations of a lot of my equipment that have ended up staring me in the face. That said, I certainly wasn't expecting to be finished with this track, but I sat down to see what I could drop into it and get done with it and the final necessary elements just fell into place. So here we are. Which is good, because the meat of the next (and final) track is already in the mental blender.
     https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHPQaIf2qF0&feature=emb_logo

Hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

                         Soylent Ramen releases on                      Industrial Sustenance/Broke_Fi Recordings       IND_000  Bank of Sod...

The Broke_Fi Studio