Saturday, April 11, 2020

   I was going for a brand of bombast that combined elements of the majestic with the grandiose and  the inharmonious. Distortion of the digital and analog variety are both included in the mix as well as parts from the recently resurrected SA-10-interestingly enough no effects were added to those, because none were needed. Put this thing in a category of stuff they "don't make like they used to" Absolute beasts of equipment do come in deceptively small packages.
    I can say this; I hope it's as disconcerting to listen to as it was fun for me to record. Because it is for me
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14T-BslHh0E&t=14s

    All my best,
        Daddy Soylent

No comments:

Post a Comment

                         Soylent Ramen releases on                      Industrial Sustenance/Broke_Fi Recordings       IND_000  Bank of Sod...

The Broke_Fi Studio